The Arachnys AML/KYC Data Survey Report
The past decade has seen huge advances in using technology to improve AML investigations and KYC processes. While our survey reveals that some of that progress has truly transformed the industry for the better, the general consensus is that there is still a lot of room for improvement.
We surveyed 156 AML/KYC professionals, with 44% in financial services.
Key findings include:
- Vast majority admit to using Google for due diligence or risk investigations
- Analysts are spending nearly half their time processing data into a usable format
- Over half need better data on people and companies
- Analysts give modest rating of their company’s ability to share data internally
- Nearly half feel less confident about entity data through UBO registries
Download the report for the full results.