3rd InsurTech Innovation Congress China 2019
The global investment in insurtech was reported reached a new high in 2018 since the second wave development of 2016, which was estimated around USD 3.8 billion. And it’s anticipated that investment in 2019 will still be on the rise.
Insurtech has already changing the entire insurance value chain. Most innovations are happening in insurance distribution and operations areas, and there is also a rise in using technologies in insurance products. And the following are chosen as the most impacted areas of insurtech applications- distribution and channel, claims, product, underwriting, customer services and pricing.
Among all the emerging technologies, big data, AI, blockchain, cloud, mobile internet, IoT, and Bio technologies have attracted the most attention in insurance industry. And many pilot projects have proved their great values in improving efficiency, optimizing operations and serving customers. More and more insurers have invested or cooperated with insurtechs for the next generation of insurance.
2019 is a vital year for the whole insurance industry to pay close attention to insurtech development. And we are expecting a collaborative approach for better growth.
Under the theme of “Collaborate for the Next Generation of Insurance”, the 3rd InsurTech Innovation Congress China 2019 (September 24-25, Beijing, China) is the most-welcomed a must-attend annual gathering in China focusing on “insurtech innovation” for global and local insurance industry players to share and discuss the latest trends and innovative practices.
- Global New Trends in insurtech
- Regtech and Insurtech innovation in China
- Insurtech Development in HK
- Best Practices of Insurtech Innovation from USA
- Insurtech Development in Germany
- Collaboration in the Future of Insurtech
- Insurance Product Innovations with Technologies
- Dynamic Pricing in Insurance
- Insurtech Enables Insurance Distribution
- Precision Marketing
- Digital Channels and New Retails in Insurance
- Insurtech Reshapes the Entire Insurance Value Chain
- Technologies Supports Business Process Reengineering in Insurance
- The Next Generation of Underwriting
- Streamling Claims Processes
- Blockchain in Risk Management and Compliance
- Wearables and Dynamic Underwriting
- Healthtech Trends and Impacts for Insurance Industry
- Insurance in a Connected World
- Moving to Customer Centricity in Insurance
- Digitalization in the Customers’ Entire Insurance Journey
- Innovation in Insurance Policy Management
For More Information:www.szwgroup.com/insurtech-innovation-congress-china/?hmsr=celent&hmpl=celent&hmcu=&hmkw=&hmci=