Core to the cloud – the digital transformation of the Nordic Life & Pension industry
1 September 2020
On September 1st Itello ran a virtual event with our Partners Microsoft and Accenture where we addressed the new era the Nordic Life & Pension industry has entered of accelerated digitalisation driven by higher consumer expectations and need for business agility and efficiency!
Learn from the leading industry experts and customers of how to take advantage of the business value that can be realised with the cloud transformation of the Life & Pension industry.
Presentations from the seminar are available. Click the Website buttom above
The Life & Pension industry has entered a new era of accelerated digitalisation driven by higher consumer expectations and need for business agility and efficiency, while subject to continuously updated laws and regulations. To navigate this swiftly changing market landscape, Life & Pension insurers are seeking a modern core application platform that not only ensures long-term stability, security and compliance but also facilitates quick adaption to new markets and customer requirements. In this transition to a more data-centred and data-driven future, cloud technology is key.
- Technology outlook inspiration- Ayaz Shukat, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft
- Compliance & Security - Henrik Steepler, Datacenter Sales Specialist, Microsoft
- L&P Industry outlook – the business drivers of digital and cloud transition – Jori Johansson, Managing Director, Accenture
- L&P Nordic outlook – the IT-platform for transformation enablement – Henrik Allert, Head of digital solutions, Itello
- Customer testimonial – Christoffer Eile, CIO,Fora
- Summary – Microsoft
Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance