The Dynamics Driving Capital Markets, New York Conference, 2019
Quantifi's annual New York capital markets conference is designed to facilitate discussion amongst delegates from banks, asset managers, hedge funds, clearing houses and industry bodies on how to successfully address the competing challenges arising from regulatory and market forces. Join senior practitioners from across the industry for an afternoon of unique insights and sharing of best practices.
Registration is open for Quantifi's 6th annual New York risk conference. Register early as places are limited!
Speakers and Agenda
The Rise of Fixed Income ETFs
There has been a significant growth in the fixed income exchange-traded funds (ETFs) market and an increasing number of investors are now finding a role for them in their portfolios. The buy-side panel will explore the drivers behind this trend and the challenges it poses for investors.
- Michael Lieder, Head of US ETF Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Josh Penzer, Head of iShares Institutional Fixed Income, BlackRock
- Rick Harper, Head of Fixed Income & Currency, WisdomTree Asset Management
IBOR - Navigating the Transition
Certain Interbank Offered Rates (IBORs) are being reformed. The replacements represent one of the major undertakings for the financial serviced industry in the coming years. The sell-side panel will explore what the transition means and the challenges for firms facing the transition.
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director of Research, Quantifi
- Leon Michon, Managing Director, Global Valuation Group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Priya Misra, Head, Global Rates Reseach, TD Securities
*more speakers to be announced