Wealth Management Research Outlook 2021
2021 RESEARCH OUTLOOK
Our team of Wealth Management analysts sits at the intersection of and bridges the gap between wealth management technology and financial institutions. We help our clients make informed decisions about technology and the strategic implications on their business. We make sense of the complex landscape by analyzing technology-led innovations from across the world and assessing their relevance to our clients. Our research is global in nature, adapts to market events, trends, and demands thereby enabling us to deliver relevant advice.
Our research topics for 2021 stretch across the wealth management enterprise, with a primary focus on how technology empowers the Wealth Management Client Journey.
Against the backdrop of COVID-19, Celent will explore how the broadening of the wealth management client base, disintermediation of distribution models, and democratization of wealth management will play a significant role in altering the traditional operating model and make 2021 a pivotal year of innovation for wealth managers . Celent identified 10 trends that will shape 2021:
2021 RESEARCH THEMES
COVID-19 will continue to have transformational effect across the wealth management industry. The pandemic has served as a digital accelerant; Celent expects to see the following themes shape 2021:
- The client experience is the true differentiator
- Digitization across the WM enterprise
- Broadening of the wealth management client base
- Disintermediation of distribution models
- Democratization of wealth management
- Transformation of the traditional operating model
A sample of our coverage areas for 2021 include:
- Front office enablement tools and client lifecycle management (CLM)
- Financial planning
- Portfolio management
- Back Office Automation
- Vendor competitor analyses
- IT spending in EMEA
- Client Demographic Shifts
- Operating Model Transformation
- RPA and Intelligent Automation, Big Data and Analytics
- NextGen technology
- Convergence of life insurance and wealth management platforms
Contact us for more information about what we have planned in Q2.
If you are a client, please sign in to access a detailed view of our Q2 2021 agenda.