セレント・ラウンドテーブル | 証券業界のインフラストラクチャー: トレーディングにおけるテクノロジーのイノベーション
Celent is pleased to bring our next installment of Celent’s Roundtable Series to London May 23, 2018. This exclusive, invitation-only event will allow senior leaders from leading financial firms to discuss the latest trends, developments and innovations related to capital markets technology and infrastructure.
This four-hour interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between executives at financial institutions. The event follows our traditional format, with Celent analysts presenting trends, points-of-view and mentioning specific tools and technology to address pressing challenges and opportunities.
The event is facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research, with the discussion covering regulations and technologies are affecting the value chain of Capital Markets in Europe and globally.
Come hear Celent analysts discuss the latest trends and insights on how new business models and technologies are affecting the capital markets value chain:
- How will Blockchain Capital Markets continue to develop? What are the implications of digital assets and public Blockchains on banks/infrastructure players and technology providers across the capital markets value chain?
- How will artificial intelligence empower private and institutional bankers (via an Extended Visual Assistant or EVA) to serve more clients through better analytics?
- How will post-trade infrastructure evolve and adapt to new technologies such as AI, ML and RPA? What does intelligent automaton look like
Topics on the agenda include:
- Capital Markets 2020
- Blockchain Capital Markets: A New Paradigm for Capital Allocation
- Innovations in Post-Trade Processing: Intelligent Automation (AI/ML/RPA)
- The AI-Powered Banker: Scaling via Extended Visual Assistants (EVAs)
Click here for the complete agenda.