Innovation and Insight Day Tokyo
Theme: Digital Innovation andLegacy Modernization in Financial Services
Celent has held events taking up the theme of financial services innovation in financial centers around the world, including New York, London, Chicago and Singapore. Building on the success of last year’s Innovation and Insight Day in Tokyo, this multi-industry conference will discuss how innovation can be used to drive growth strategies in the financial services sector.
The conference will examine the following issues:
- Global trends in digital financial services
- Leveraging innovation to engage the digital consumer
- Legacy modernization trends at Japanese financial institutions
- Making innovation happen
Keynote presentations will feature the results of two exclusive Celent surveys:
- A survey of 1,000+ consumers in Japan, to understand consumer appetite for innovative financial services
- A survey on legacy modernization trends at 60+ financial institutions in Japan, including banks, insurers, securities firms, and asset management firms.
NOTE: The event will be conducted only in Japanese except for the keynote speech by Craig Weber.
Entrance: Admission to the event is FREE for Celent clients, financial institutions, vendors and the media. Please register in advance as participation is limited. For inquiries, please contact Yuya Fukumori at firstname.lastname@example.org or +81.3.3500.3038. If you become unable to attend, we ask that you inform us in advance.