Creating a reliable and consistent data basis
Control-relevant information held in management information systems (MISs) requires a consistent data basis of continuously high quality. Hence, the timeliness, completeness and correctness of the data are of vital importance for the successful application of an MIS. It is crucial to create a framework that allows banks to design, implement and operate the management of data enterprise-wide.
Problems related to the management of data are addressed by the functionalities of zeb.control.data.management and can be brought under control permanently. This ensures the creation of a reliable and consistent data basis.
- Consolidation of data in the data warehouse to create a sound and integrated data basis
- Provision of a reference model for data and structures that covers all elements of bank-wide management and that can be individually adapted and expanded in line with the bank's business model
- All the data required are imported via automated interfaces, while customized interfaces are built through the tool-based development of ETL jobs.
- The user gets comprehensive support in the definition of and compliance with data quality guidelines.
- In the data cleansing module, data can be manually corrected in a way that ensures audit acceptability.
- The freely scalable system architecture can be tailored to the size of your enterprise and dynamically expanded when requirements rise.
- Implementation expertise gained at international institutions of different sizes and complexities
- Low investment through integration into existing IT systems
- Efficient and customizable solution
- State-of-the-art technology