PSS (Prime Settlement Service)
PSS is Japan’s first utility service for investment banks that streamlines post-trade operations by delivering BPO and ITO services.
PSS’s ITO component is known as NRI's I-STAR, a de-facto-standard system used by over 40 companies in Japan's investment banking sector. I-STAR is an NRI multi-user service for wholesale securities brokers.
PSS enables users to standardize their business processes, improve post-trade processing efficiency, and easily adapt to regulatory and infrastructural changes.
Standardized Process and Stable Operation
- Standardized and high- quality operation processing
- Stable operations with SLA
- Reliable IT infrastructure with I-STAR
- Trusted BCP service with I-STAR infrastructure
Compliance to regulations
- Immediate response to regulatory changes
- Reduction of fixed cost such as labor, rental and BCP cost
- Reduction of IT management cost for adjustments
- Reduction of vendor management cost by using the same provider for both BPO and ITO
Global and localized service offering
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) service