Radixweb: Custom Software Development for Insurance Business
Radixweb helps organizations to digitally transform the insurance landscape to get a better understanding of business-related requirements and optimize the back-end processes.
From startups to enterprises – we do legacy application modernization, digital transformation, develop software to manage user’s onboarding process, and assist them to be disruption proof through rapid technology adoption.
By adhering to strict deadlines and quality deliverables, Radixweb has made a stellar reputation in the financial services and custom software development industry.
Radixweb has grown into a one-stop destination offering end-to-end Business & Technology Consultancy for implementing new technologies & innovations.
With over two decades of experience in custom software development and served from 2900+ SMB’s to Fortune 500 companies, our strength lies in developing robust applications to deliver high-quality results.
We have strong expertise working with Insurance Companies, Intermediaries, Managing General Agents, Lloyds Cover Holders, and underwriting agencies.
Our highly skilled technical consultants with deep insurance domain expertise – has helped businesses to reinvent their approach and stay miles ahead of the competition.
Radixweb has hands-on experience and proficiency in the following key areas:
- Rating engine & business rules engine
- Digital customer acquisition
- Policy purchase & distribution compensation
- Policy renewal & documents automation
- Policy management interface
- Automation of underwriting work-flow
- Endorsement work-flow automation
- Financial planning and analysis
- Claims & quotes management
- Self-Service portals for agents & customers
- Design roles, products, and processes
- Business intelligence
- Report generation
- Enterprise risk management
- Billing and payments gateway modules
- Faster quote generation
- Improved decision making
- Streamlined administration
- Enhanced user experience
- Faster time-to-market
- Reduced costs
- Better claims management
- Decreased development process time
- Enriched security
- Real-time feedback