Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
FIS’ Compass is a fully integrated core administration solution that allows you to efficiently manage all business lines through a single, scalable enterprise-level platform.
Compass supports all facets of the administrative process, including new business, underwriting, policy servicing and maintenance, billing, collections, claims and disbursement. While enabling you to efficiently record, manage and process vast amounts of critical information, the solution is easy to use and configure – giving you the flexibility to quickly construct virtually any type of product with little or no IT support.
- One system for all business lines – individual, group and superannuation/pension
- Speed to market for support of new products, new geographies and new distribution channels
- Support for the full range of life, pension, health and micro-insurance products as well as traditional, unit-linked, variable life, universal life and health insurance products for individual and group businesss
- Single customer centric holistic view of all your client's policies
- Self-service capabilities for web and digital mobile
- Flexible deployment options, including role-based workflows
- Multiple language and currency support
- Operational efficiency - rationalization and consolidation of multiple adminstration platforms with a single flexible and scalable platform allowing you to effectively manage and reduce operational costs.
- Flexibility – Adapt faster to changing business and regulatory requirements.
- Better information – Monitor and track process flows and provide timely and actionable information to decision makers throughout the organization.
- Speed to market – Introduce new products faster and more easily.
- Customer service – Improve the quality of customer support.
- Integration – Extend access and integrate to third-party solutions or customer self-service applications.
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE