Connections™ Insured Portal
The Insured Portal is designed to provide a policyholder/member-oriented experience. Users can self-security administer, review policy documents and claims, report new claims, and pay their bills online including monthly self-reporting for Workers' Compensation. When it comes time for self-reported annual audits for self-insured groups, there are customizable forms to help automate the data collection process to effectively facilitate renewals. This is all accomplished through the convenience of the self-service portal.
- Policy, Billing, & Claims List View
- Policy Documents Download
- Policyholder Contacts Management
- Online Bill Pay
- First Notice of Loss/First Report of Injury
- Static Forms and Files
- User Security Management
- Loss Control Reports
- Extend access to your members and policyholders with an elegant and easy-to-use website.
- Easy and quick online access to submit first reports.
- Share claim details and trends in easy-to-understand dashboards.
- Make documents available online for easy download and viewing.
- Deliver an easy to use mechanism for policyholders to self report weekly/monthly payroll.
- Share a wide range of files, including photos, videos, and documents.
- Provide answers to common questions directly within the portal with self-help tools.
- Publish reports for portal users to access and run in real-time.
- End-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure and away from prying eyes.