OPUS™ eApps makes manual processing a thing of the past. Utilizing reflexive questioning logic to ensure accuracy and efficiency, advisors can easily complete forms and capture an electronic signature, resulting in an improved user and customer experience. Eliminating data re-entry, producing instant compliant reports, and encouraging apps in good order increase speed, decrease operating costs, and drive new revenue.
▪ Security: Two-factor authentication, centralized user management, seamless and secure electronic submission for data protection.
▪ Reporting: Captures and formats data into detailed and compliant reports which are based on specific carrier, client, agent and case requirements. Create Part 1, Part 2, commission, agent or any other reports to suit requirements.
▪ Modular Integration: API driven for 2 way integration with 3rd party systems including policy admin, eSignature, eApp, CRM, MIB, LexisNexis, ExamOne and others, in alignment with ACORD standard.
▪ Underwriting: Ready to feed automated underwriting rules engines for straight-through processing.
▪ Accessibility: Web, offline, and mobile options.
▪ Configurable: Designed to carrier specific requirements while built and maintained by business resources vs developers.
▪ Sustainable and scalable: Built for future growth with ability to accommodate virtually unlimited users and concurrent transactions.
▪ eSignature: Options available including DocuSign integration.
▪ Interface: Familiar, dynamic and reflexive interface for life, health and wealth products.
▪ Reflexive and intuitive display and navigation: Questioning logic displayed based on business rules with tab navigation functionality.
▪ Search and retrieve: Search by client, date or reference number to retrieve past cases or return to complete cases in progress.
▪ Data accuracy: Enter data only once as required, input guidance, global default settings and error notifications that takes user to the error.
▪ Application progress: Monitors and indicates progress and completion.
▪ Unrestricted workflow: Access and navigate all sections without restrictions, and complete in the order that best suits the client and situation.
▪ Customization options: Carrier specific branding and requirements, with configurable role-based user preferences
▪ Multilingual capabilities: Language, symbols and formatting with ability to toggle back and forth.
▪ Document upload: Flexible file formats for upload.
▪ Cloud-based, low-code platform
▪ Securely transfer data between applications and systems
▪ Increase data accuracy and quality to ensure apps in good order
▪ Transform and improve agent and customer experience
▪ Support convenience of online forms with eSignature capabilities
▪ Increase speed of policy delivery
▪ Modular and API driven to enable integration with other systems
▪ Customized carrier specific application and report requirements