LexisNexis® RiskNarrative™ provides a single, unified financial crime and compliance platform, enabling all elements of Transaction Monitoring to be orchestrated from one central solution. Combining rules, data, machine learning and human intuition to stop fraud, money laundering and bad actors impacting business.
Used as part of the RiskNarrative orchestration platform, Transaction Monitoring can automatically initiate additional checks, or request further documents from the customer. This helps reduce the overall effort associated with managing transaction risk, driving greater efficiency as well as an improved customer experience.
The orchestration capacity of the RiskNarrative platform means that screening solutions can be customized to use different rulesets, depending on the circumstances. All processes within the RiskNarrative platform can be tailored to specific applications, giving the business user full control.
• Instant decisioning: Manage the complexity of multiple transactions and data live, as the transaction occurs.
• Comprehensive detection: Detect the criminal, monitor transactions and demonstrate full regulatory compliance as part of a holistic customer risk journey.
• In-built case management and link analysis: to help remediate referrals.
• Flexibility: Plug in your own models, deployed into bespoke monitoring journeys utilizing machine learning alongside empirical rules. Or else, deploy a pre-configured transaction monitoring model from our library that can then be updated, removed, or reconfigured as required.
• Virtual Agent: Automate decisioning with the Virtual Agent machine learning algorithm and eliminate referrals and alerts, significantly reducing operational costs.
• Configuration without hardcoding: Create and update rulesets and thresholds quickly and easily, in natural language, without the need for coding expertise. Reduce dependency on IT and professional services teams to support configuration.
• Comply with regulation and protect your customers and business against fraud.
• Clearly demonstrate full AML controls and regulatory compliance to regulators.
• Integrate Transaction Monitoring with risk scoring at onboarding and ongoing throughout the customer journey, enabling you to have a true ‘single customer view’
• Manage transactional risk effectively across the full customer lifecycle.
• Create and customize transaction monitoring strategies, journeys, and rulesets easily, as required, with reduced reliance on technical support.
• Eliminate irrelevant referrals and alerts, using the Virtual Agent machine learning algorithm.
• Dynamically manage risk and compliance with a complete view of all transactions.