Eastnets SafeWatch Screening
Eastnets SafeWatch Screening is specialised in detecting watchlist entities, to filter out suspicious transactions from the financial flow and stop them before they happen. SafeWatch Screening solution incorporates pre-configured best practice screening approach that can dramatically reduce the time-to-payback and improve the productivity of your compliance operations.
SafeWatch Screening is based on a cloud enabled micro-services architecture incorporating state of the art technologies ensuring scalability, elasticity and agility to meet the hightest demands of tier 1 banks.
SafeWatch Screening matching engine applies advanced detection algorithms and matching techniques to screen data against loaded lists. It is based on real-time systems, capable of taking a decision about a transaction in a short time, yet it also has batch screening capabilities.
The solution packages all the powerful AML detection tools you need into one web-based solution, giving you a single detection point and one interface for managing alerts.
SafeWatch Screening achieves low false positive rates for alerts with advanced features including Good Guys (White Lists), Violation/Business Rules, Smart SWIFT Fields Interpretation, Decision Replay, and List Set Rank help increase operational efficiency.
SafeWatch Screening is a central checking point for all the financial traffic within an institution, whatever the channel of the incoming data, and as a single detection point. Furthermore it allows compliance officers to have only one interface where all alerts from all sources are concentrated.
The system has evolved to support various connectors that enable it to scan names, files, databases, and transactions, to stop any suspicious transactions for investigation by Compliance Specialists.
SafeWatch Screening provides advanced data analytics and dynamic BI dashboards providing a holistic solution with powerful data insights.
SafeWatch Screening is a SWIFT-certified product and granted the SWIFT Alliance Plug-in label for its seamless integration with the SWIFT environment
SafeWatch Screening ChainFeed leverages blockchain technology and Real Time List Loading (RTLL) to update sanction lists automatically, securely, and in real time, eliminating delays, errors, and the potential for internal fraud.
- Eastnets SafeWatch Screening key features are:
- Real-time blocking and batch screening, Screen everything from databases to names, files, and messages. SWIFT format improvements, glued words detection, and message pairing (cover match) ensure the robustness and effectiveness of your screening solution.
- Repeat wire stripping, Detect manipulated payment messages and block them automatically to prevent attempts to pass elicit funds.
- Comprehensive list management, easily manage an unlimited number of lists, including sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons, and adverse media lists using list version control, offline tests, and list comparison features.
- Optional real-time sanction list updates take list management to the next level.
- Central checking point, monitor and manage all financial traffic from a single consolidated interface.
- ISO 20022 configuration module, support and update ISO 20022 messages with ease. Advanced format complying to latest ISO 20022 financial standard for electronic data interchange between financial institutions supporting multiple networks including SWIFT MX, SEPA, T2 etc. ADK support of ISO20022 messages for traffic routed through SWIFT
- FATF Recommendation 16 Module, ensure compliance with capabilities for monitoring wire transfers and easily detecting missing information including insufficient originator and/or beneficiary details.
- False positive reduction, features including Good Guys (White Lists), Violation/Business Rules, Smart SWIFT Fields Interpretation, Decision Replay, and List Set Rank help increase operational efficiency.
- Artificial Intelligence, use of AI and machine learning models to identify and exclude false and misleading names from screening process.
- Replay Decision module, Optimize rules and detections by undertaking scenario and back testing using reply decision capabilities
- Reporting and archiving, confidently satisfy regulatory and auditing requirements with efficiency and ease.
- Eastnets is seen as a trusted partner with over 550 customers for SafeWatch Screening alone with a high concentration of tier 1 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and North America
- Ensure compliance with international AML and CFT laws and regulations
- Detect potential suspicious and criminal activity in real time and batch mode
- Update sanction lists automatically with no delays or disruptions to operations. Leverage blockchain technology for secured transmission of watchlist data.
- Simplify AML detection with a central detection point and a single interface for managing all alerts providing a holistic solution
- View and interact with your screening data using BI and data analytics for deeper contextual insights
- Levarge our proprietary detection algorithm using advanced fuzzy matching logic to improve the quality of detections
- Monitor and screen payments including the latest ISO 20022 message standard leveraging the improvement in the quality of structured data to improve detections
- Maintain a low false positive rate and achieve higher operational efficiencies throught rules based and AI based solution. Achieve false positive reduction in excess 70% through Eastnets solution
- Achieve high tps rates with a minimum of 2,000 scans per second
- Leverage Eastnets cloud enabled solution to provide a fully managed solution to clients thereby reducing infrastructure and support costs and the overall cost of ownership.
- Control costs with rapid deployment and implementation timelines. Eastnets solution requires minimum configuration to be up and running in the shortest timescales. Implementation timescales with tier 1 banks can take as little as 4-6 weeks.
- Ensure smooth and seamless integration with existing systems and applications including the Eastnets PaymentSafe payment hub.
- Eastnets SafeWatch Screening has been recognised by independent market research companies as providing award winning software as category leader this includes Chartis AML Watchlist and Monitoring (2022), Chartis RiskTech 100 (2022) and RegTech 100 (2021)