Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
IVP Enterprise Data Manager (EDM) collects traditional and alternate datasets from disparate sources using a flexible, domain-aware, enterprise-level data layer that extracts, transforms, governs, catalogs, and delivers data to and from upstream and downstream systems.
- 900+ connectors and pre-built adapters to every major market counterparty and market vendor
- Advanced data orchestration for tracking workflow inefficiencies
- Built-in holistic data governance with data quality checks and data stewardship
- Multi-level, user-configurable workflows with full auditing for exception management
- Data catalog for centralized, enterprise-wide data consumption
- Data lineage for complete transparency
- Data extensibility for configuring downstream reports on the fly
- Can be hosted on-premise or on major cloud platforms
- Ensure data quality with comprehensive governance tools, including exception handling and workflow control.
- Create a “single source of truth” with a data catalog that offers complete transparency for every aspect of critical data sets.
- Cloud-optimized scalable implementation allows firms to execute multiple loads in parallel and to support all major cloud services.
- Execute very large data loads and maximize performance in space-restricted systems by throttling data and using controlled parallelism.
- Allow users to build and manage workflow using pipelines and out-of-the-box connectors, so they can control and analyze data without intervention from IT.
- Advanced user roles and privileges combined with SFTP supported tools ensure complete security.