Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Kadena's public blockchain network is a blockchain network enabling smart contracts to be created, built and executed by anyone in the world. Participation in the network is free, with the only charges being associated with paying for "gas" for the usage of smart contracts. The network is based on the Proof of Work protocol. Unlike Proof Of Work which is limited to 10 Transactions Per Second, we have implemented a network that can scale to 10,000 Transactions Per Second.
- Proof of Work based consensus mechanism
- Massively parallel with the ability to scale to 10,000 Transactions Per Second
- Supports the Pact programing language
- Integrates into Kadena's permissioned blockchain
- Active and growing miner community
- Overall energy requirement of the network remains the same as the throughput increases
- Far faster than network such as Ethereum
- Uses a smart contracts langage that is far more secure and easy to use than other public networks
- Integrates into Kadena's permissioned network
- Far less costly to deploy and operate smart contracts than other public networks
- Actively adopted by large enterprises today and therefore de-risked for fast followers
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE