Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
IVP Treasury enables multi-strategy alternative and institutional asset managers to track, control, and optimize collateral, cash, and margin management with a unique combination of best-in-class analytics and data management.
- Integrates email communications between funds and counterparties with audit
- Shows margin changes for a given position held by a particular broker on a day-to-day basis
- Allows users to collapse positions boxed across various counterparties/strategies
- Generates detailed position-level capital usage reports via long-short haircut rules
- Maps corresponding operating and margin/cash accounts for creating cash flow instructions
- Compares repo parameters and suggests how to move positions across counterparties
- Margin/Collateral tracking across Prime Brokers and Counterparties
- Cash Forecasting and Projections
- Comparison of counterparty data and accounting system data
- Unencumbered cash analytics
- Collateral and Positions Optimization
- Wallet share analytics
- Integrated counterparty and fund admin communications
- Automated bookings for forwards and stops
- Wire Transfers
- Configurable Rules for Hedge Ratios, Currency Pairs, and Exposure