Experian Data & Analytics
Data alone can’t solve your business problems. Analytics can provide the needed insights from your data to help ensure success. We developed our analytics to help you minimize risk and optimize revenue across all stages of the customer life cycle.
To help you make the optimal decisions based on your business needs, our analytics range in complexity from descriptive to predictive to prescriptive. We have more than 200 consultants and data scientists with unmatched experience in developing and delivering analytical solutions across all industries and all stages of the credit life cycle.
Our Experian DataLabs and analytics teams include pioneers in machine learning who have incorporated it into many of our solutions, including attributes, platforms and custom model development.
The breadth and depth of our expertise, along with our extensive knowledge of U.S. bureau data and regulatory guidelines, can help you provide personalized experiences, reduce expenses, improve speed to market and expand your customer base.
- More than 4,500 industry-leading credit attributes for use across the customer life cycle
- Credit bureau scores
- Risk scores to minimize fraud and default
- Prospecting scores to drive revenue
- Constraint-based optimization
- Integrations with big data platforms and standard reporting
- Test and learn abilities
- Market trends and benchmarking
- Custom attributes and models
- Loss forecasting
- Model and attribute governance and validations
- Logistic regression
- Reject inferencing
- Segmentation, time series, cluster and sensitivity analysis
- Differentiated Data: Scores and attributes built leveraging 17 years of 100% full credit file data, Clarity, RentBureau, and other alternative data sources
- Advanced Analytics using Machine Learning & AI: Our preferred machine learning technique, Extreme Gradient Boosting, has stability and compliance performance advantages over neural networks in model development
- Prescriptive Analytics: Full range of analytical capabilities –from design to interpretation of results leading to prescriptive solutions to solve complex business issues
- Industry-leading attributes library of more than 4,500 decision-ready pre-configured Experian's tri-bureau leveled analytics like Premier, Trended 3D and COVID Spotlight attributes to expand your customer universe while meeting attribute governance and explainability requirements
- Compliance and Regulatory expertise: 40+ years of experience building credit risk models using the latest analytics technology
- Centralize all custom analytics across the organization using the Attribute Management Studio, a web-based user interface, that allows attribute coding, change management, testing and deployment of AES encrypted Intellectual Property (IP) in multiple operating environments, including PowerCurve Originations or third-party software or services.