Virtual Data Manager (VDM)
Fully hosted service for normalising, streaming and capturing live fixed income data
- Ediphy Virtual Data Manager (VDM), is highly capable of comingling and normalising any public or licensable fixed income data source – across any protocol or format.
- Ediphy VDM is widely applicable to buy-side or sellside institutions consuming real-time and/or historical fixed income data.
- Normalisation of highly idiosyncratic fixed income data sources into a single global data socket
- Public or licensed data sources, comingle any format or protocol
- Omnitemporal. Graph database technology which ensures seamless handling of real-time and historical data with full lineage to original sources
- Multi-directional. Capture outbound price streams, manage give-to-receive data flows, all in one service
- Web-delivered. Live streaming via flexible WebSocket, historical/captured data via RestAPI
- Explore and visualise the data via web GUI
- Fixed income data is expensive, challenging and slow to implement. New data sources may not be pursued as cost to onboard is higher than its value
- Highly idiosyncratic formats, protocols and license terms make it infeasible to normalise and use relevant data
- Expensive multi-year data-lake implementations end up adding complexity rather than solving it
- Over-reliance on indicative composite prices with poor provenance and relevance.