CRS - Common Reporting Standard solution
AxiomSL, a global leader in regulatory compliance and risk management solutions for over 20 years, provides a data driven compliance platform, which empowers financial institutions to meet their CRS regulatory requirements with confidence. AxiomSL’s data management framework assesses clients’ records creating a centralized client data repository to enrich clients’ data records, monitor internal data procedures, streamline controls & processes and provides the foundations for preparing for future regulations. This integrated solution addresses the CRS requirements in the areas of client classification and reporting.
The centralization of data on a single platform and the automation of the compliance process delivers a simple, cost effective and scalable solution, which collects, analyzes, monitors, audits and validates data and then reports from thousands of client records. AxiomSL’s CRS solution is easy to install at the core of your system infrastructure without any data conversion, allowing you to be CRS compliant with a full audit trail ensuring traceability of every process.
- Single Platform that provides transparency, auditability, automation and integration thus promoting collaboration across business functions with the greatest level of efficiency.
- Experience – Leading global solution provider with 26 years of history in regulatory reporting, capable of handling various reporting requirements through state-of-the-art technology
- One-Stop Modular Solution – Data Management, Client Classification, Reporting
- Hassle Free – No data transformation requirements – flexible data model
- In-House Team of Experts – Keeping up-to-date with the evolving regulations and ensuring the solution remains compliant and providing post-live support
- Ease of Reporting – Simple interface to streamline reporting across multiple jurisdictions, entities and business units
- Client Classification – Identify clients efficiently and perform accurate and on-time due diligence
- Flexible – Able to implement last-minute changes based on regulatory requirements
- Flexible and comprehensive Reporting Solution that provides end-to-end support on multiple regulatory reporting requirements
- Allows integration of Client specific logic, configuration and definition on rules for specific jurisdiction
- Supports multiple platforms
- Transparency allowing clients to see the logic applied to data behind every step of the process
- Automate and track updates of metadata, dictionaries and documentation
- Single framework for monitoring and reporting (large volume) globally