FundCount provides integrated investment, partnership and general ledger accounting and reporting software that improves operational efficiency and delivers immediate, actionable intelligence to clients around the globe. FundCount’s powerful software supports all account structures and all types of assets on one unified system for a single source of investment truth. FundCount is used by single and multi-family offices, hedge funds, fund adminstrators and private equity firms.
- Supports all account structures, security types and transactions on a single unified platform.
- Contains a unique capability to track and account for nested entities
- Provides accounting and analytics for complex fees, NAV, capital calls, commitments, waterfall calculations and other investment strategies
- Includes double-entry, multicurrency accounting based off a customizable chart of accounts
- Automates all facets of accounts payable and cash management
- Enables users to download and consolidate data from custodians automatically
- Produces customized, self-service reports in minutes, not days or weeks
FundCount solves key challenges of family offices, hedge funds, private equity firms and fund administrators by:
- Providing investment, partnership and general ledger accounting, analysis and support for virtually all security types, account structures and transactions within one unified system
- Producing reports quickly and with ultimate user control to meet any client request for information
- Minimizing operational risk and increasing efficiency through automated workflow, reconciliation and compliance tools.
- Offering instant insight with the ability to “look through” nested entities to individual or group exposure, asset allocation, performance reports or income/expense assignment
- Reducing manual entry with automated download of investment activity directly from custodians, brokers and investment managers
- Providing insight through visualization tools and reports