Derivitec Risk Portal
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
The Derivitec Risk Portal is a web application allowing users to upload portfolios and compute risk on them in any way that they choose.
- End of day, derived market data provided as standard
- All asset classes covered: equity, fx, commodities, credit, fixed income rates
- Wide range of possible products, from simple exchange traded to complex OTC
- 24-7 service via our Hong Kong and London offices
- Reports customisable to your exact specifications
- Value-at-Risk and standard regulatory reports provided out of the box. VaR computed on a historical basis, with lookback to 2008
- Wide range of historical scenarios, also customisable to user requirements
- Integration with Bloomberg and Refinitiv for live and delayed pricing. Integration with IHS Markit for credit and less liquid market data, including APAC single stock option data
- Service hosted natively in the cloud (AWS), and scaled automatically in response to calculation volume
- Service accessible through Derivitec APIs, supporting C-sharp, Java, Python, allowing unlimited analysis and report generation flexibility
- Platform integrated with Eze, Enfusion and Bloomberg via SFTP services
- Nothing to install. You can just upload your portfolo and compute risk as required with industry standard models and validated model ready data provided as standard
- Fully compatible with the world's biggest market data and worflow vendors
- One-to-one support from tier-1 quants, with over two decades experience of the industry
- Scaled to your requirements, grown with your growth. We do not compromise on exact reflection of the trade terms, however complex
- Usable 'out of the box' as a web platform, and integrable with your internal systems and analysis via our APIs. We cater to all levels of your organisation, front to back