Capgemini has a strong focus on Financial Services clients and helps them transform their businesses by designing, implementing, and managing customised, domain-intensive service and technology solutions. Capgemini’s Financial Services portfolio, with more than 61,000 professionals serving more than 1,000 clients from Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets and other financial domains, offers a comprehensive range of consulting, technology and outsourcing capabilities on a global basis.
For more information on Capgemini Insurance services, please visit: https://www.capgemini.com/industry/insurance/
Capgemini maintains long-standing client-partner relationships with many of today’s premiere Financial Services companies. Serving over 1,000 clients in the Financial Services community for 27+ years has provided us with a level of domain experience that is in a word—unsurpassed. Our highly specialised staff — composed of practice consultants, industry and functional experts, and technology developers — share a depth and breadth of experience with a singular focus — financial services. Capgemini’s Financial Services is the largest sector within Capgemini and contributes a significant share — 25% of the overall Group revenue in 2020. Our BFSI services are powered by deep industry experience. We are working with:
• 11 of the top 15 diversified financials companies in Forbes list.
• 6 of the top 15 banks in Forbes list.
• 9 of the top 10 investment banks according to WSJ.
• 9 of the top 15 Insurance companies in Forbes list.
Partnering with many world’s largest insurers, Capgemini helps companies become more innovative and customer-centric to meet the future head on. Our partnership with Pegasystems, Guidewire, Thunderhead, FirstBest, and our proven IBAS business services for Medicare and Long-Term Care help our clients benefit from innovative technologies to become more competitive. Capgemini acquired TCube Solutions, specialized in Duck Creek Technologies insurance software strengthen our insurance portfolio. We help insurers across healthcare payer, property and casualty and life and annuities.
Capgemini Financial Services is always innovating to build enterprises of the future. Some of the key benefits that Capgemini bring are:
■ Strong domain focus
• Insurance – P&C, Life, Health
■ Full spectrum of capabilities
• Leader in traditional and new age-services
• End-to-end problem solving with strong partner ecosystem
• Capabilities span: Invent, Shape, Build, Run
■ Trusted by top clients
• ‘Partner of the future’ with strong focus on innovation
■ Collaborative Business Experience
• Doing it ‘with’ our clients, not ‘to or for’ our clients
• Outcome-aligned, flexible engagement models
• Solid delivery-at-scale track record
■ Long-Term Strategic Alliance Relationship
• Strong partnership with market-leading hardware and software companies
• Focused and proactive approach to create innovative and value-add solutions
• Access to new skills and technologies
• Key partners include Salesforce, Mulesoft, Temenos, Murex, Calypso, Guidewire, Duckcreek, Pega, IBM, Oracle, SAP
Our partnerships with companies like Pegasystems, Duck Creek, Guidewire, Salesforce and our fully integrated healthcare solution IBAS for Medicare and Long-Term Care, combine the strength and agility to traverse industry disruptions smoothly.
■ Thought-leadership with World Reports
• Well-researched World Reports published annually in FS; covered by top media
• World Insurance Report, World Property and Casualty Insurance Report, World InsurTech Report, World Retail Banking Report, World Payments Report, World Wealth Reports, World FinTech Report
- Insurance Recognition : CAPGEMINI POSITIONED AS A LEADER FOR SALESFORCE SERVICES IN INSURANCE BY EVEREST GROUP 2022
- Insurance Recognition : AVASANT NAMES CAPGEMINI A LEADER IN INSURANCE DIGITAL SERVICES 2021
- Insurance Recognition : EVEREST GROUP NAMES CAPGEMINI A LEADER IN APPLICATION AND DIGITAL SERVICES FOR LIFE AND ANNUITIES INSURANCE
- Insurance Recognition : EVEREST GROUP NAMES CAPGEMINI LEADER AND STAR PERFORMER OF THE YEAR IN INSURANCE
- Insurance Recognition : EVEREST GROUP NAMES CAPGEMINI A LEADER AND STAR PERFORMER IN INSURANCE IT SERVICES