EQRS Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for Wealth, Life & Pensions
EQRS provides a full BPO model on our EQ Administrator platform. EQ Administrator is a modern, integrated digital solution for client and policy administration across the full range of individual and workplace life, pension, annuity, bulk purchase annuities and investment products. Our solution enables life, pension, annuity, bulk purchase annuitites and investment providers to transform how their customers manage their lifelong financial journeys.
- An Innovative technology platform for the Digital Age
- Highly configurable to personalise propositions to customers
- Automated customer driven processing
- Integrated customer communications
- Suite of configurable enterprise and industry interfaces
- Fully Agile development approach
- Empowering customers to deliver best in class customer servicing
- Differentiate servicing through personalised opti-channel capabilities.
- Agility & Innovation
- Deliver new products quickly and support all distribution channels.
- Efficiency at scale
- Digital-led automated processing with in-built workflow to handle exception cases.
- A flexible operating model that can seamlessly handle market, regulatory and business change
An integral part of Equiniti's offering to our annuity clients is the value we deliver and the low overall business cost of ownership that our solutions support.
Maximum Efficiency: The EQ Administrator platform fully supports workflow driven, electronic, automated administration to enable maximum efficiency.
Business Agility: The solution has very powerful configuration capability, making it ideal to support future business change without the need for further expensive IT development investment. Moreover, we will work closely as partners to our clients to ensure new and future business enhancements can be implemented by their own teams.
Future Proofed: We ensure upgradeability in our solutions; clients move forward with the regular releases of the core package giving them access to new capabilities and regulatory updates, but existing client configuration is protected making upgrades simpler, faster and lower cost. The EQ Administrator platform will never become next year’s legacy system.
Significant Product Investment: We dedicate over £15 million per annum to enhancing our products. Developments that we make in efficiency and new product features for our target markets will directly benefit our clients every year.
Low risk, rapid implementation: In terms of implementation we deliver substantial capability ‘out of the box’ to meet requirements, but with straightforward configuration options to streamline and personalise the solution for client specific needs. The focus of work is on configuration rather than bespoke software development. As a result, our projects bear lower risk, are shorter in elapsed time and require reduced implementation effort compared to our competitor solutions. Further detail on implementation is given in Section 8.