Comarch Business Intelligence in Banking
Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
Smart analytics that does not disappoint.
Comarch Business Intelligence (BI) is a toolkit for accurate data analysis and reporting.
Thanks to Comarch BI, business decisions can be fully based on correctly interpreted data from various sources.
Comarch BI enables quick analysis of large amounts of data in real-time and presenting them on clear charts.
In addition, it offers:
- trend analysis,
- multi-source module
- interactivity of elements,
- outstanding UX design and intuitive layout
- information protection
- built-in communication mechanism
- multilingual interface
Our BI tools can be successfully used by:
- data analysts
- product managers
- bank actuaries
- compliance department
- risk management department
- business line departments
- sales department
- customer service department
- marketing department
- HR department
Depending on business needs, Comarch BI can be installed directly on customer devices or available in the cloud, in the SaaS model.
- making analyses more efficient and reliable,
- identifying opportunities for growth,
- quick and accurate forecasting leads to easier and data-driven decision making,
- increased profitability thanks to being able to identify and address current customer needs faster and offering them a more personalized experience,
- risk mitigation through measures such as: supporting fraud detection, ensuring compliance with regulations, analyzing credit portfolios, etc.,
- measuring the profitability of marketing campaigns in real time,
- loan processing acceleration by automating time-consuming data processing,
- better monitoring of employee performance, which in turn can result in better customer experience,
- the possibility to integrate or expand with other Comarch solutions and multiple systems,
- depending on your needs, Comarch BI can run on-premises, on a private or public cloud, and as SaaS.
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE
Advanced Data and Analytics Software (beyond BI), Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platforms, Business Intelligence & Reporting Systems, Data Platforms/Data Aggregators, Investment Book of Records (IBOR) Systems, Predictive Analytics / Modeling, Real-Time Decision Engine (Banking), Reconciliation Systems, Reference Data Management Systems, Unstructured Data Analysis Tools