Execution Management as a Service
Ediphy Markets Ltd is an FCA regulated execution service for capital markets. Co-founded by CEO Chris Murphy and Dan Wild in 2017, the Ediphy Group is developing technology-led solutions to digitise and simplify institutional trading in international capital markets. The service is initially focused on all fixed income asset classes and cleared IRS.
The unique characteristics of Ediphy, which combines leading-edge data analysis and workflow technology with a regulated execution capability, augments any client’s internal trading function. Ediphy connects to the entire market, scanning all venues with the goal of getting best execution. All transaction and processing costs are factored into execution decisions, providing total peace of mind for clients.
- Access the best liquidity in bonds and cleared IRS
- Helping traders access markets in a smarter way. With the combination of powerful data analytics, venue connectivity and order routing capability.
- Engagement with Ediphy will help free up precious resources on the trading desk, in the back office and in IT.
- Once an order is submitted, Ediphy provides full transparency of how the order is being worked at every step of the process via an intuitive, browser-based interface.
- The normalised, cleaned and consolidated MiFID 2 transaction data available in the system, can help in instrument selection, price discovery and market timing.
- Integrated fixed income specific TCA analytics is provided in real time for trade quality assessment immediately the trade is completed.