Cincom Eloquence® - Cincom's Customer Communications Management (CCM) solution - can put you on the path to delivering a better customer experience by automating the design, deployment, delivery, and management of personalized customer communications - both print and electronic. Manual processes for generating customer service correspondence that used to take hours or days now take just minutes to complete. Rekeying data from multiple systems into policy documents is now replaced with automated data and content that eliminates errors and personalizes every communication. Claims representatives no longer shuffle between applications to create letters since they now have the tools they need to service customers right within their core administration application and in real time. And, your IT staff isn’t spending hours or days creating or updating communication templates leaving them more time to spend on other important initiatives. The payoff: communications are better and your customers’ experiences go from good to great!
Easy to Use!
Cincom Eloquence’s intuitive interface enables users to easily design document templates containing conditional logic, guided workflows and integrated real-time data. Templates can be imported from other sources or created and tested directly within a familiar Microsoft® Word®-embedded environment before being stored in a central repository. Generation of communications can be deferred to larger runs or produced individually in real time and delivered via print (PostScript, PDF, AFP, PCL, and HTML) or electronic channels (email, fax, SMS and mobile).
Easy to Integrate!
IT professionals will value Cincom Eloquence’s single platform for high-volume batch production and real-time interactive generation. Leveraging ubiquitous technologies like XML, J2EE, JBoss, Tomcat and IBM’s WebSphere, Cincom Eloquence optimizes legacy investments by effortlessly integrating with core business applications, databases and information technology infrastructures via a commitment to web services and industry standards.
- One vendor, one application – intuitive for users to learn and easy for IT to support
- Tailored for the department, comprehensive for the enterprise – streamlines your IT infrastructure with the flexibility to interactively produce highly-personalized communications in real time, the power to generate structured communications in batch and the versatility to create communications on demand
- Integration – work directly in your core departmental application and eliminate the manual re-keying of data from other systems
- Single, central template repository – centralized management of all communication templates and content virtually eliminates compliance risk
- Consistency – personalized content and fewer errors no matter which delivery channel - print or electronic