Celent Executive Roundtable | Digital Transformation in Insurance (Invitation-only)
Digital transformation continues to be a hot topic in the insurance industry. Whether its customer experience, core system replacement, platforms or creating startups, there are many diverse activities occurring inside insurance carriers. This executive roundtable will cover a variety of topics that we think are pretty interesting. We’ll present some of our own thinking on these topics and bring in some senior leaders to discuss industry trends and tell their stories.
We will provide the industry insights while you and your peers will provide the real-life experiences in an informal setting where networking will be easy and comfortable. Join us in our summer executive roundtable by registering now.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Strategic Trends in Insurance: Celent Research
- The Year of the Platform: Insurer Impact
- Tales of Transformation: Real Stories
- Customer Experience, UX and Design: Celent Research
- Building a Startup from the Inside
- and more!
Click here for the complete agenda
- John Barr, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Karlyn Carnahan, Head, Property/Casualty Insurance, Celent
- Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Donald Light, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Tom Scales, Head, Life and Health Insurance, Americas
This exclusive, invitation only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's insurance practice. Capitalizing on Celent’s position as thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly.
Pre-registration is required. To attend, or if you have any questions, please contact Chuck Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Higgins at email@example.com.