Celent Roundtable | Optimizing Your Digital Experience (Invitation-only)
The term Digital is thrown around a lot in the insurance industry. Often it means different things to different people, but the common ground is improving the experience, through technology, of those that interact with your company. That audience is quite broad and encompasses everything from your customers, to your agents, to your employees, and more.
In this latest installment in our Roundtable Series, your peers in the industry will speak about their digital journey. Their successes, their challenges, and everything in between. Drawing from entries in Celent's Model Insurer awards, you'll hear about successful projects that are in production today.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Designing for Digital
- Preparing for Digital
- Implementing Digital
- Governing Digital
Click here for the complete agenda
- John Barr, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Karlyn Carnahan, Head, Property/Casualty Insurance, Celent
- Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Stephen Irwin, Senior Director, AM Best
- Felix Kühlmann, Chief Operations Officer, Head of International Program Platform, US Commercial Insurnce, Zurich North America
- Jennifer Openshaw, CEO, Girls with Impact
- Tom Scales, Head, Life and Health Insurance, Americas
This exclusive, invitation only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's insurance practice. Capitalizing on Celent’s position as thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly.
Pre-registration is required. To attend, or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Sullivan at email@example.com or Chuck Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.