Celent Roundtable | What's Keeping Banks Up at Night - or Should Be: Top Imperatives in Financial Services (Invitation Only)
While many emerging technologies are transforming the banking industry, several stand out with their potential to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, mitigate risks, and increase revenues.
There have also been false dawns or short-lived trends – Google Glasses anyone? So how is a busy executive to know which trends will have an impact and when? Knowing what might happen in the future facilitates effective planning – after all, knowing the approximate destination allows you to head off in the right direction.
Join us for the next installment of Celent's Roundtable Series. This exclusive, invitation-only event will focus on the top imperatives that should be on each bank’s priority list including:
- Why banks need a new paradigm for customer engagement
- What banks can do to win in consumer payments
- How the shifting technology landscape will change how banks play in the payments value chain
- Three Reasons Banks Need a New Paradigm for Customer Engagement
- How Banks Can Win in Consumer Payments
- Re-Invention and Re-Engineering of Payments for the 21st Century
Click here for the complete program.
This exclusive, invitation only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's Corporate and Retail Banking Practice. Capitalizing on Celent’s position as thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly.
Pre-registration is required. To attend, or if you have any questions, please contact Sasi Kandasamy at email@example.com.