Celent Roundtable | Innovation and Ecosystem Transformation in Risk and Compliance (Invitation-only)
This exclusive, invitation-only event will allow senior leaders from leading financial firms to discuss the latest trends, developments and innovations related to risk.
This interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between executives. The event follows our traditional format, with Celent analysts presenting trends, points-of-view and mentioning specific tools and technology to address pressing challenges and opportunities.
The event is facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research, with the discussion covering technology innovation and ecosystem transformation trends in risk and compliance. Risk management operations at financial institutions are increasingly reliant on new technology approaches to deliver insight as well as efficiencies in risk and compliance processes. We will present our Risk outlook for 2019 as well sessions on RPA, compliance utilities, and technology investment trends.
- How should CROs, CCOs, and CTOs craft technology enablement strategies and investments to navigate the future?
- What are the expectations for digitization in Risk?
- How are AI and blockchain contributing to the evolution of mutualized utilities and managed services?
- What is the potential, and what are the challenges, for robotics in fighting financial crime?
- How much are firms spending on AML-KYC, and how successful have they been in getting the compliance burden under control?
Topics under discussion include:
- Risk Management Business and IT Outlook 2019: Forward-Looking Perspectives
- Evolution of Utilities and Managed Services: From Cost Control to Innovation
- Robotic Process Automation in Risk and Compliance: What Works and What Doesn't
- Technology and Investment Trends in AML-KYC
Click here for the complete agenda.
The exclusive invitation-only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's Risk and Compliance Team. Building on Celent’s position as a thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly. Sessions are limited to senior industry representatives from select organisations and are not open to the media. Pre-registration is required. For information, contact Sasi Kandasamy at email@example.com or Andrew Renzella at firstname.lastname@example.org.