Celent Roundtable | Next Generation Capital Markets: Technology Supporting Front to Back Investment and Trading
This exclusive, invitation-only event will allow senior leaders from leading financial firms to discuss the latest trends, developments and innovations related to investment and trading.
This four-hour interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between executives at financial institutions. Facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research, the discussion will encompass a number of areas including:
- Innovations in investment research technology and research management
- Technology supporting sell-side client engagement of buyside clients
- The evolution of order and execution management systems
- Innovations in cryptocurrencies and the rise of crypto derivatives
- How technology advances are influencing trading risk and capital management
- The significance of intelligent automation to drive efficiency in post trade operations
- Investment Research 2.0: Tools, Technologies and Management
- Innovation in Cryptocurrencies: Crypto Derivatives
- Sell Side Institutional Client Management: Technology Supporting a New Level of Engagement
- Order/Execution Management Systems: Technology to Tame the Data Deluge
- Technology Advances Meets Trading Risk and Capital Management
- Networking and Cocktails
Click here for the complete agenda.
The exclusive invitation-only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's Capital Markets Practice. Building on Celent’s position as a thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly. Sessions are limited to senior industry representatives from select organisations and are not open to the media.
Pre-registration is required. For information, contact Steve Silhan at firstname.lastname@example.org