Insurance AI and Analytics Europe
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
9 - 2017/10/10
He will be participating on a panel called Track the evolution of predictive and advanced analytics into machine learning
- Define the nuances of deep learning, machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics
- Hear concrete examples of practical applications of AI in insurance, and other industries
- Becoming a truly modern insurer: Exploit the forward-looking nature of AI to predict future developments, optimise procedures and automate processes
- Are we seeing predictive analytics being re-labelled as machine learning? Are we truly talking about artificial intelligence in these cases, or just clever analytics?
- Debate the likely timescales of industry-wide, company-wide adoption of machine learning and AI and make sure you don’t miss the boat