Plotting a Course for Competing on Digital Customer Experience
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
The Blackwell, Columbus
- Cultural implications of the customer experience journey
- Identifying signature experiences to deliver
- Finding the sweet spot for human intervention
- Breaking down system silos to create integrated processes
- Leveraging existing technology investments for superior customer experience
- Speeding up cycle times and improving the flow of information across multiple communications channels