Innovation in Banking and Payments 2019
A Snapshot Through the Lens of Model Bank (webinar recording added)
View the Webinar
Registered users can access the webinar with Senior Analyst Zilvinas Bareisis. If you are not a registered user, click here.
What You Will Learn
- The insights on content themes that dominated Model Bank 2019 nominations.
- Who the winners of Model Bank 2019 are and why they deserve the award.
- What the Model Bank programme looked like in 2019.
- Perhaps the biggest change this year is the growth of submissions describing open banking efforts all over the world. A robust API strategy is at the heart of all successful open banking initiatives.
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience, supported by product innovation, remains a high priority in both retail and corporate banking segments.
- Mobile-first and digital-only banks continue to lead by example in terms of innovative features and capabilities of their mobile app. However, it’s not just about digital channels. Today’s leading banks are looking for creative ways to couple digital and physicalchannels.
- Cloud is quickly becoming the new normal for institutions around the world, with many looking to embrace public, private, or hybrid cloud platforms.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is very hot, with a growing number of banks deploying AI technologies to enhance customer understanding, optimise operations, and support employees.
- ... and many more findings in the report!
Themes of Model Bank 2019
Read the Report
For more information on our Research and Advisory services, or to discuss a bespoke consulting engagement, please contact Sasi Kandasamy at email@example.com or contact Ed Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org (US) to arrange an exploratory converstion..