Webinar: Asset Management 2020: Technology Strategies to Win
With industry economics under pressure, asset managers are rebooting core systems in 2019 in order to win by 2020. David Easthope projects a year of investment and revitalization of the buy side.
Faced with their own strategic technology choices, the buy side is increasingly reinventing their own core systems and infrastructure for a digital age, sometimes leveraging their broker-dealers, vendors, and service providers, and other times building solutions internally.
This webinar covers how technology providers are expanding (or acquiring) product sets to deliver converged, integrated front and middle office solutions and other new strategies in 2020.
What You Will Learn
- Top Technology Strategies for Asset Managers
- Why You Should Empower the Cyborg Analyst
- When You Should Revitalize Core Systems--(Hint: Now)
- Where to Seek Out Converged and Integrated Solutions
- Who Should Reboot--(Hint: You)
Celent’s extensive library of related research includes:
- 2018 Model Asset Manager | Core Transformation: ProShares
- Cementing the Core: Asset Managers Using a Modified SOA Approach
- CIO Priorities in Capital Markets Infrastructure: Technology Empowers New Models
- The Core is Cracking: Asset Managers Must Reboot Their Technology Infrastructure
- The Great Transformation in Capital Markets: Revolution to Evolution
To discuss how Celent could assist your organization, either through access to our Research & Analyst Advisory Services, or through a Bespoke Consulting Engagement, please contact Andrew Renzella to arrange an exploratory conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.