Wealth Management Technology Forecast: 2020-2023 Videocast | Powered by Celent's VendorMatch
Sponsored by Celent's VendorMatch
Join Awaad Aamir as he highlights findings from over 30 direct financial institution use cases on wealth management IT spending. Our videocast will focus on identifying “priority” areas of wealth management technology investment as outlined in detail in Celent’s recent client study,
Download a free sample of the report here.
Our videocast is powered by Celent’s VendorMatch: the financial services technology discovery and matching platform. VendorMatch delivers real time analysis across the financial services technology ecosystem. Specific wealth management categories include:
- Financial Planning Systems
- Investor Websites & Portals
- Personal Financial Management System
- Investment Advisor Systems
- Front and Middle Office Wealth Management Systems
- Wealth Management Systems STP (Front to Back Office)
- Customer Onboarding Systems
- Investor / Client Reporting
- CRM Systems
For access to the full report, time with our wealth analysts, and to learn more about VendorMatch, please contact Andy Renzella at firstname.lastname@example.org.