Webinar: The future of corporate banking: Insights from new research
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
10 October 2017
Webinar: 3PM UK / 10AM New York
Patricia Hines will join a panel of experts to explore in detail the findings of recent research and tackle a number of key questions including:
- How will macro-economic factors – including the restructuring of global trade, developments in Asia, and shifting trade partnerships and corridors – affect the development of corporate banking?
- Is regulation still impacting corporate banking? Is there room, given regulation, to spend enough on innovation to improve responsiveness to customers?
- How will the rise of ecosystem banking impact corporate banks? Are they ready to open up and operate in a hyper-connected market?
- What role will fintech play in the evolution of corporate banking and how are corporate banks working with fintechs?
- What is driving digitalisation in the corporate banking business, and how are key developments like mobility and APIs impacting interactions with corporate customers?
Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail & Business Banking
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America