Webinar: The future of corporate banking: Insights from new research
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
10 October 2017
Webinar: 3PM UK / 10AM New York
Patricia Hines will join a panel of experts to explore in detail the findings of recent research and tackle a number of key questions including:
- How will macro-economic factors – including the restructuring of global trade, developments in Asia, and shifting trade partnerships and corridors – affect the development of corporate banking?
- Is regulation still impacting corporate banking? Is there room, given regulation, to spend enough on innovation to improve responsiveness to customers?
- How will the rise of ecosystem banking impact corporate banks? Are they ready to open up and operate in a hyper-connected market?
- What role will fintech play in the evolution of corporate banking and how are corporate banks working with fintechs?
- What is driving digitalisation in the corporate banking business, and how are key developments like mobility and APIs impacting interactions with corporate customers?
Industry or Business Focus
Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America