Celent's 2016 Innovation and Insight Day--SOLD OUT
This is an exciting time for the Financial Services Industry. Just as the ideas implemented by Alexander Hamilton once revolutionized the world of finance, we find ourselves at a similar crossroads of change. 240 years ago, it was the institutions, policies, and practices that Hamilton put in place that transformed the industry and served as catalysts that drove the expansion of the global economy. Today, it is the changes that are stemming from the adoption of game changing technologies that are fundamentally altering the landscape of the industry. But how can you determine which technologies are viable and which ones are a mere flash in the pan?
Join us to hear firsthand from the firms that are driving innovation in our space. We will be featuring a number of case studies, panel discussions, and in-depth topic dives in areas surrounding innovation and focusing on the following themes:
- Data Mastery and Analytics
- Digital and Omnichannel
- Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation
- Non-core implementation best practices
- Security, Fraud, and Risk Management
Learn how you can benefit from those that have taken these initial steps. Find out what has worked, what hasn’t, and where we think things are going from here.
The event also serves as a showcase for the winners of Celent's annual Model Bank Awards and the Model Insurer Awards.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has a stake in keeping up with the latest movements in the industry.
Why should YOU attend?
- To gain a solid understanding of how the foundations of the industry are shifting in response to the latest innovations being adopted by it.
- To hear firsthand how others are planning to adapt to this new world.
- To network with your peers in a stimulating and thought-provoking environment.
What if you delay?
- Space is limited. Reserve your spot while you can!