Celent Model Bank Awards 2016: Initiative Nomination Form
New Deadline: Friday, December 11, 2015
Model Bank is the main award that a financial institution — a bank, credit union, thrift or a savings bank — can win from Celent. It is awarded for best practices of technology usage in different areas critical to success in banking.
This year we are accepting nominations in seven categories:
- Omnichannel Banking, e.g. mobile and online banking innovations, branch and call centre transformation, and omnichannel integration initiatives.
- Digital Banking Transformation, e.g. data analytics / big data applications; digital automation and application of emerging technologies, such as voice, cognitive computing, etc.; creative partnerships with FinTech; digital organization, skills and culture transformation.
- Digital Payments and Cards, e.g. innovations in merchant and P2P payments (e.g. digital wallets); digital commerce facilitation (e.g. offers, POS loans); payment management (e.g. card control features); cards and retail payments platform transformation.
- Corporate Payments and Infrastructure Modernisation, e.g. payment hubs, moving to real-time payment infrastructures; international and B2B payment initiatives.
- Cash Management and Trade Finance, including SME and corporate banking initiatives.
- Security, Fraud and Risk Management, e.g. enterprise risk management transformation, financial crime risk management, and cybersecurity.
- Legacy Transformation, e.g. core banking replatforming/transformation; deployment of cloud technologies.
Through our Model Bank Awards Program, Celent recognizes the year’s top technology initiatives. Past winners include Fidor Bank, ANZ, BBVA, Discover, Citibank, BNY, Barclays, BMO and US Bank.
Celent evaluates submissions on three criteria:
- Initiatives must be live and delivering demonstrable business benefits.
- Degree of innovation.
- Technology or implementation excellence.
To nominate an initiative, please use the brief form below. Please note that vendors are not qualified to receive an award, but are welcome to assist their FI clients with their nominations, or nominate on their behalf — with their full consent. All nominations MUST include bank contact information, and all follow-up will be done primarily with the bank.
For more details on the Model Bank program and submission guidelines, please download a complimentary report: Becoming a Model Bank: A Guide to Winning Celent’s Main Award for Financial Institutions.
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!
Celent Banking Team
Initiative Nomination Form
*indicates a required field