IASA 2018 Power Up
Karlyn Carnahan will be a moderating two panels at this year's IASA . Using Technology to Transform the Customer Experience on June 4 and Digital Journeys: Stories of Challenge, Opportunity, and Success on June 5.
Using Technology to Transform the Customer Experience on June 4
In this session the attendees will better understand:
• The strategies and tactics to help make the customer experience a competitive differentiator
• Available technologies to consider to tackle the customer experience challenge
• How to leverage data to create the ideal customer experience
Digital Journeys: Stories of Challenge, Opportunity, and Success on June 5
Going digital is all the rage in today’s media – but it’s not as simple as putting up a new website or implementing a new suite. Learn the steps you’ll need to take to move from vision to execution. Our diverse panel of industry leaders will share their perspectives on what drives a successful digital transformation.
• Understand what is driving the digital revolution.
• Learn the steps (and lessons learned) in building a digital strategy.
• Describe how to create repeatable customized digital experiences integrating new technologies into traditional applications.
• Explain the multiple facets of a successful digital transformation across strategy, technology, business alignment, and change management