Celent Model Wealth Manager Awards
Model Wealth Manager submissions deadline extended until 11pm GMT on December 3 2019! Nominate your initiatives now.
The Model Wealth Manager awards recognize best practices of technology usage in different areas critical to success in wealth management, and is the main award that a financial firm in the industry can receive from Celent.
The deadline for submissions is 11pm GMT on December 3 2019. Winners will be notified in late January – early February and announced publicly in April 2020.
For 2020, we will be accepting nominations in three categories: Client Experience, Products / Platform, and Emerging Technology.
Nomination categories and Winners
- Client Experience
Initiatives aimed at enriching the client journey and experience, across digital channels (e.g. online, mobile, social, etc.) and physical channels (e.g. branch, etc.), for wealth management clients. Example initiatives include:
- Functionality enhancements for client platforms that enrich the client experience (e.g. mobile apps, seamless onboarding, online portal, etc.).
- Enabling the self-directed client through social collaboration forums, hybrid advisory solutions, robust education portals, navigable digital layouts, and/or comprehensive reporting.
- Products / Platform
New products and/or platforms (or significant improvements to existing ones) for retail, HNW and family office clients, as well as innovation in their delivery. Example initiatives include:
- Robo advisory platform
- Financial planning software
- Portfolio risk profiling tools
- Emerging Technology
Initiatives aimed at improving the capability to innovate and experimenting with new technologies that demonstrate promise to transform the business. Example initiatives include:
- Implementing experiments/ proof-of-concept with emerging technologies, such as blockchain, robotics, machine learning, voice/language processing, artificial intelligence, etc.) and/or demonstrating support for emerging technologies (i.e. innovation labs).
- Initiatives aimed at improving the bank’s capability to innovate and bring innovation culture into the organisation – e.g. collaborating with/ investing into Fintech, developer hackathons, etc.