Celent Model Wealth Manager Awards
The Model Wealth Manager awards recognize best practices of technology usage in different areas critical to success in wealth management, and is the main award that a financial firm in the industry can receive from Celent.
The nomination process is now closed. Winners have been announced.
For 2020, we will be accepting nominations in three categories: Client Experience, Products / Platform, and Innovation.
Nomination categories and Winners
- Client Experience
Initiatives aimed at enriching the client journey and experience, across digital channels (e.g. online, mobile, social, etc.) and physical channels (e.g. branch, etc.), for wealth management clients. Example initiatives include:
- Deploying innovative technologies and functionality enhancements for client platforms, which enrich the client experience (e.g. biometrics, chatbots, wearables, mobile apps, seamless onboarding, online portal, etc.).
- Enabling the self-directed client through social collaboration forums, hybrid advisory solutions, robust education portals, navigable digital layouts, and/or comprehensive reporting.
- Products / Platform
New products and/or platforms (or significant improvements to existing ones) for retail, HNW and family office clients, as well as innovation in their delivery. Example initiatives include:
- Robo advisory platform
- Financial planning software
- Portfolio risk profiling tools
Initiatives aimed at improving the capability to innovate and experimenting with new technologies that demonstrate promise to transform the business. Example initiatives include:
- Implementing experiments/ proof-of-concept with emerging technologies, such as blockchain, robotics, machine learning, voice/language processing, artificial intelligence, etc.) and/or demonstrating support for emerging technologies (i.e. innovation labs).