Celent Research Services for the Global Financial Services Industry
Celent Research Services
Celent conducts timely and independent research concentrating on information technology and strategy and their relevance to the global financial services industry with a specific focus on Banking, Securities & Investments, Insurance.
Our internationally based, multilingual analysts provide our clients with a global perspective and an unparalleled understanding of market structure, market trends, the latest technological innovations, and their impact on the global financial services industry. As markets become more fragmented, regulations more complex, and technology more evolved, it can be difficult to stay on top of everything. Celent provides you with the information you need to make informed decisions by offering our trademark in-depth analysis and pragmatic, actionable advice.
Celent Research Reports
Celent’s reports are based on rigorous research and leverage the over 120 years of experience our analysts bring to the table. Clients can choose from among seven areas of financial services research (Retail and Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Finance & Risk, Life Insurance, and Property & Casualty Insurance). Each service area includes:
- Current Research—access to 15-20 cutting-edge reports published annually within the service.
- Archived Research—access to all of Celent’s previously published research within the service.
- Analyst Access—unlimited access to Celent analysts for a variety of queries including, questions about a specific report, one-on-one strategy sessions, requests for additional data, etc.
- Topical Events—free access to Celent events including webinars, conferences, workshops, and networking groups (travel expenses not included).
- Graphical Data—online access to all charts and graphs contained within our reports. Clients are welcome to use Celent data and graphics provided that Celent is cited as the source.
For information on how to become a client of Celent, click here.
Celent Research Report Categories
Celent research reports generally fall into one of four categories:
- Trends Analysis—high-level views of trends in segments of the global financial services industry.
- Vendor Comparisons—a detailed look at various technology vendors’ offerings with recommendations for financial institutions engaged in system selections.
- Case Studies—close-up reports focusing on a single firm’s experience launching a specific technology initiative.
- Market Analysis—an in-depth look at end user behavior, spending levels, and market sizes within specific segments of the financial services industry.
An explanation of our research methodology can be viewed here.