FixSpec Launches Central
A Radical New Platform For Improved Customer Service and Monitoring
FixSpec announces the immediate availability of Central, a new enterprise platform designed for brokers and exchanges to deliver improved customer service, monitoring and operational efficiency when making and maintaining trading connections.
Central combines powerful, real-time business monitoring and analytics designed for both business and technical users, with unique online project management tools to improve operational efficiency. The platform also features a unique, patent-pending alerting algorithm capable of detecting software and/or behavioural change by trading counterparties which may pose a technical or compliance risk.
Central allows business managers to:
- Watch client activity in real-time, allowing them to proactively assist and advise customers
- Understand and analyse the functionality in use by clients
- See an accurate, live view of expected customer implementation dates
- Simply and quickly identify inactive network lines, generating significant cost savings
Central allows on-boarders, support and compliance teams to:
- Visually search fully-decoded messages quickly
- Receive alerts of software and / or behavioural change by counterparties
- Run on-the-spot certifications based on activity in your existing environments (including production) without additional emulators or scripting
"We have applied some cutting-edge technology to problems consistently faced by brokers and exchanges today: how to improve our relationship and overall customer service proposition while doing more with fewer resources. In particular brokers are looking to save money by eliminating 'dark lines', how to better coordinate across internal departments, how to monitor very high transaction environments, and how to extend compliance oversight to detect counterparty change" explains FixSpec founder Chris Lees.
"The end result is awesome; there is simply nothing else like Central on the market today. It is a radical new approach to address the needs and inefficiencies in building and maintaining trading connections, delivered on a more cost-effective basis than hiring additional staff or undertaking lengthy in-house builds".
Central is designed to handle all versions of the FIX protocol as well as proprietary ASCII and binary protocols, and is asset-class neutral.
For additional information or to arrange a personal demonstration, please contact email@example.com.