Quantifi Releases Latest Software Powered by Data Science
New York and London, 5th November, 2020 — Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions today announced the latest release of its software, Version 18, which includes 304 new features and enhancements. This latest release provides superior performance, new BI reporting capabilities and includes the next-generation of risk analytics powered by data science. Version 18 also introduces features to help clients accelerate their IBOR transition programme with confidence.
In today’s environment, there are a number of themes driving change for financial services. One of the primary forces is technology and this includes high performance computing, the application of big data and data science. These emerging technologies help improve automation, enhance performance, and extend functionality. Quantifi’s investment in data science provides clients with more dynamic, timely and accurate financial and risk modelling.
"What we observe with forward-looking firms, especially in a fluid market environment, are accelerated efforts to deploy data science offerings to achieve stronger organizational kinetics to streamline collaboration, facilitate stronger data enablement, and respond faster to ad hoc information needs,” comments Cubillas Ding, Research Director at Celent.
Features and enhancements include:
- Expanded Product Coverage
- Structured and exotic equities
- FI ETFs with constituent level analytics
- Analytics, Risk & Reporting
- The next-generation of risk powered by a data science platform
- Support for the transition from LIBOR to AARs
- More flexible, faster and more scalable self-serve BI reporting
- Support for UCITS compliance for credit products
- Architecture and Performance
- Enhanced performance and introduction of performance monitoring tools
- Improved diagnostic logging
- data management improvements
“At Quantifi we have always been at the forefront of innovation. This latest release marks another milestone with the introduction of our data science platform. The technology, tools and strategies we use help us to continually develop new functionality demanded by the ever-evolving financial services industry,” comments Rohan Douglas, CEO, Quantifi. “Version 18 includes a number of new features that were driven by what our clients require in order support increased growth, performance and profitability,” continues Rohan.