Celent Securities & Investments Newsletter, September 2010
Celent Continues Growth in Outsourcing and Indian Markets
A recent ranking of the top firms in the business processing industry confirms Celent's global presence in this growing industry. Celent's client base includes 8 of the top 10 IT services exporters, 5 of the top 10 BPO exporters, and 7 of the top 10 BPO employers. The rankings appear in NASSCOM's annual listing.
Celent's unique research and advisory service helps financial institutions stay abreast of industry trends, analyze and seize opportunities, and monitor the playing field. Technology vendors also benefit from the service by receiving guidance and insights on the most important market trends and growth opportunities.
We're excited to continue our partnerships with these industry-leading organizations. Celent is utilizing its international experience, along with a team on the ground in India, to create a unique viewpoint they're able to leverage.
My colleague Nick Bockh, Senior Vice President of Business Development, adds, "While we have had a significant client base in India for several years, this penetration highlights our commitment to Indian as well as non-Indian companies in this industry. Celent is focused on continually improving our capabilities, and this is demonstrated in our strong track record."
To learn more about Celent's service, please contact Nick Bockh at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46.8.650.4401.
Chart of the Month
From the Celent report The Self-Directed Market.
Celent Published Reports
- Indian Capital Markets: Trends and Prospects
- Derivatives Trading in Asia: Struggle for Regional Supremacy
- The Evolution of the Japanese Market Data Industry: Faster and More Diverse
- Financial Linkages Between China and Taiwan
- The Self-Directed Market
- Execution Quality in the NASDAQ Market
- Fixed Income in China: The Secondary Market
- Execution Quality in the NYSE Market
- Lessons from Pre-Trade Risk Management in the Indian Equity Markets
- Post-Trade Processing in Europe
Research in Progress
- ETFs in India
- Evaluating the Vendors of Enterprise Risk Solutions
High Frequency Trading World Asia 2010
Neil Katkov, PhD
Asian Financial Services Group
September 13, 2010
Hong Kong, China
European Financial Information Summit 2010
Securities & Investments Group
September 21, 2010
London, United Kingdom
For more about Celent speaking engagements, please see our Events page.