Auriga to sponsor and speak at RBR’s Self-service Banking 2021 Event
The Self-Service Banking Event 2021, is an industry-led three-day conference, and is dedicated to self-service, fintech, and digital banking taking. It takes place from Tuesday 25th – Thursday 27th May 2021 in three specific regions:
- Asia-Pacific – 25th May 2021
- EMEA – 26th May 2021
- Americas – 27th May 2021
Auriga is one of the top-ranking software development companies specialising in omnichannel banking solutions and is a sponsor of the live-streamed event.
Nicola Simeone, Head of Professional Services at Auriga, and co-speaker, Tamara Jusko, IT Manager at SIA Central Europe will be giving a live speech from the virtual auditorium on all three days of the event. SIA Central Europe is a European leader in the design and management of technology infrastructures and services for financial institutions as well as central banks and provides services in over 50 countries.
Auriga’s presentation will be focused on discussing: How to build a next-generation infrastructure that enhances the customer experience.
It will provide further insight on how Auriga and ACI’s end-to-end solution for a next-generation ATM and a self-service banking platform can be of assistance to improving SIA Central Europe’s acceleration time in marketing new products and services. In addition to sharing ways to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO), and methods to boost availability and quality.
How Auriga can help banks to reach their goals
By focussing on SIA’s journey of adapting the existing infrastructure to withstand the fluctuation of market demands, Auriga and ACI’s end-to-end solution can use technology to develop an integrated approach by combining a solid, resilient, and malleable infrastructure. This can be applied to different banks and can change the experience of customers on a universal scale.
Auriga will have a virtual booth which will explore the following:
- NextGenBranch: By implementing advanced self-service banking technology, and using assisted and remote banking services, this can move towards the formation of a next-gen bank branch, by becoming an integral service point for financial and other services within a community. Open 24/7, this branch model would also be able to leverage technologies such as video banking, automation, and AI.
- Upgrading traditional self-service automation architectureto stay in the game: To keep up with the competition and remain relevant, an increasingly wide range of new digital channels, innovative technologies, and advanced hardware devices need to be adopted by banks. Auriga and ACI’s partnership helps to retain customer satisfaction levels through the integration of ATM with mobile and internet self-service banking capabilities.
- Access to cash: With the correct technology, self-service devices can be reinvented with add-on services such as live video calls with financial product experts, which can allow cash access to be subsidised through generating new revenue streams.
- Implementing an efficient service channel: Financial institutions must ensure their operating strategies prioritize efficient, nimble, highly scalable and continuously available service channels, in both the physical and digital aspects. Without this, customers can feel excluded from banking services, which will consequently reduce the quality of service customers receive.
Register now Self-Service Banking 2021
To learn more about how Auriga’s technology can improve banks and have unlimited access to content about Auriga’s solutions and propositions, please get in touch to register for the event - bear witness to the leaders of the banking industry as they explain the mechanisms of cutting-edge technology.
Register here: https://www.rbrlondon.com/conferences/ssb/