Celent Securities & Investments Newsletter, December 2013
From the New Senior Vice President
December is a time for quiet reflection. 2013 has been a very exciting year for the Celent Securities & Investments practice. Our dedicated team of analysts has continued to offer you sharp insights on global capital markets, wealth management, and finance and risk topics.
We have strengthened our position in a number of centers of excellence such as fixed income markets, collateral management, post-trade infrastructure, wealth management technology and analytics. Additionally, we have offered you an Innovation in Focus series, which includes both reports and events. We are particularly proud of this recent development because it has received very positive feedback.
The team's future course is going to build on this momentum. Going forward, I am thrilled to be leading the Celent Securities & Investments practice into the next stage of development. As a Celent analyst since 2005, I have enjoyed working with many of you and look forward to strengthening our relationships.
We will be saying goodbye to Axel Pierron, who has so capably led the group for several years, and wishing him well on his new adventure. We will also welcome new faces and new skills to the team. Amidst these changes, our value proposition to you will not waver.
As you reflect on your own year and next year, we hope you will think about ways we can further engage with you to create opportunities. In the meantime, we would like you to be aware of some of our recent and upcoming reports.
I wish you happy holidays and a fruitful 2014.
Senior Vice President
Chart of the Month
From the Celent report Future of Post-Trade Industry, Part I: Identifying the Drivers of Change
Celent Published Reports
- Customer Analytics in Wealth Management
- Innovation in Financial Services Firms: The Leadership Gap
- Big Data in Risk Management: Tools Providing New Insight
- Basel III and Liquidity Risk Management Solutions: Balancing Compliance and Profitability
- Future of Post-Trade Industry, Part I: Identifying the Drivers of Change
- Derivatives in Turkey: A Land of Opportunity?
- Buy Side Portfolio and Risk Management: Keeping a Sharp Eye on Risk, Returns, and Perfect Storms
Research in Progress
- The Global Repo Market
- Marketing Analytics for Multichannel Optimization
- IT Trends & Spending Implications for the Securities & Investments Industry
3 April 2014
Innovation & Insight Day
New York, NY
For more information on the above events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.617.262.3120.
Participate in Our Research
What would you like to see on Celent's research agenda? Email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.