Celent Banking Newsletter, April 2013
16 April 2013
Boston, MA, USA
From the Senior Vice President
Celent constantly speaks to players in the market, both institutions and vendors. Interest in topics tends to ebb and flow; some of the most interesting discussions this spring are, in no particular order:
- The next generation of banking (whether it's called Banking 2.0, Banking 3.0, or something else)
- Consumer payments, mobile and otherwise
- Corporate connectivity
- Personal financial management
- Mobile, tablet, and questions around the ongoing role and relevance of traditional channels
And of course, all of this is wrapped in the ever-present topic of innovation.
You'll see deeper discussion of these topics in the newly published reports listed below, as well as on our blog. As always, we take note of what's trending as we assemble our research agenda, so please don't hesitate to reach out if there's something that you'd like to discuss.
All the best,
Senior Vice President, Banking Group
Chart of the Month
From the Celent report How Big Is Big Data?
Celent Published Reports
Research in Progress
- Video Banking: Lights, Camera, Transaction?
- SEPA Impact on Corporates
- Evaluating the Vendors of Watchlist and Sanctions Solutions
- P2P Financing in China
23 April 2013
CARTES Secure Connexions Event Americas
Las Vegas, NV
30 April 2013
Litchfield Park, AZ
Shaping Our Agenda
What would you like to see on Celent's research agenda? Email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.